Is there anything more motivating to do your job better than some positive feedback? When we garden for you, our priority is to not only to provide the best solution, but also make you as happy as possible. So when you, dear customers, praise us in one way or another, we know that we’ll do our best over and over again.
You really do enjoy our services, don’t you?
Here is how you can tell that you are a happy Fantastic Gardeners Customer
1. Your pet alerts you wherever, whenever he/she spots us
— Selina Serbin (@QueensPonies) May 12, 2015
2. You are welcome to take selfies while we are on site
3.Or instagram us while we are working
good skills on using the frames though
4. You are welcome to give us ideas to inspire us
— richard balaam (@richard_balaam) May 12, 2015
5. You want to share us with your friends
— Louisa Heinrich (@customdeluxe) June 24, 2015
6. You use the word “fantastic” to express your gratitude – most of you actually do – just count for yourself
— Louisa Heinrich (@customdeluxe) June 12, 2014
— Jo Behari (@jobehari) December 4, 2014
Often simple is beautiful. I saw a garderner at work from Fantastic Gardeners. Simple and obvious company name, but I'll remember them.
— Zeinegul Salimova (@StratenergyUK) October 10, 2014
— Claire Panter (@ClairePanter) April 29, 2015
You experience it.