The all-year round wait is over – Fantastic Gardeners brings you the jolly hugs of evergreen trees! From this month forward, real Christmas tree delivery is available at every door in London. Forget the hassle and concentrate on gift selection or yummy recipe browsing, while we take care of the centrepiece in your holiday decoration.
Why a Christmas Tree Delivery?
Fantastic Gardeners game up to deliver a premium-grade service with the everlasting popularity of Nordmann Fir Christmas trees. You will receive a high-quality product, grown in an eco-sustainable environment in Denmark and Scotland. Here’s what you can expect from our service:
- Contact a member of the jolly sales office – specify the size of your desired tree, as well as the time you need it supplied.
- Delivery – when the time comes, a technician will come with your fresh tree, delivered at your doorstep;
- Installation – in order to extend the tree lifetime, the gardener will chop off a little part from the trunk, so that it absorbs water easier;
- Decorating – provided you won’t have enough time between all the hustles around the holidays to think about lights, candles, balls and garlands, leave the decoration to the helpful gardener.
- Green Waste Collection – after the holidays are over, you will be able to book a “tree-cycling” (the so-called Christmas tree disposal service) from 10th to the end of January.
Nordmann Fir Tree Benefits
- This type of a Christmas tree is sturdier than the Norway Spruce, which is also popular, but quite fragile. It will last for around a month in a proper shape before the needles start falling off. This also depends on other factors, such as presence of heaters, excessive air conditioning or sudden temperature amplitudes.
- The Nordman Fir has a specific, delicate pine smell, that doesn’t interfere with the many fragrances in your Christmas home.
- A real Christmas tree has multiple advantages over an artificial tree, and, contrary to what you may think, it’s better for the environment. The artificial tree material is, in most of the cases, a non-recyclable plastic. Left in a landfill, it will take generations to degrade.
- The Nordman Fir fits both for outdoor and indoor environment. However, its needles remain intact for longer if you place it indoors.
- Its needles are dark-green on top and have white-blue stripes below. This gives depth of colour and more vividness.
As it is with any cut plants, you need to treat your Christmas tree right. That means, providing a water reservoir stand is a must for a long-lasting effect. Luckily, our trees come with a complimentary one, which will satisfy its water needs and will make your life even easier.
So what are you waiting for? Hop on the holiday sleigh and pre-book online your Christmas tree delivery service in any area within M25. This is the time of the year to be with your loved ones – make a full use of it.